Terms and Conditions
By accessing DreamNet Computers website (referred to hereafter as DreamNet), you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DreamNet at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites are provided "as is". DreamNet makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DreamNet does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL DREAMNET BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In no event shall DreamNet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites, even if DreamNet or a DreamNet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DreamNet does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. DreamNet may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. DreamNet does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DreamNet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DreamNet of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to DreamNet or www.dreamnetglobal.com and www.dreamnetcomputers.com websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website:
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
DreamNet Computers (referred to hereafter as DreamNet) provides a 14-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number or repair ticket number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased or repaired. The order number/ repair ticket number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. DreamNet will offer no warranty service without this number.
DreamNet warrants this product or repair service and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year parts and labor from the original ship date for new items and 90 days parts and labor from the original ship date for used or refurbished items. During this period, DreamNet will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at DreamNet’s option, without charge to you. All original parts (parts installed by DreamNet at the original system build or repair) replaced by DreamNet or its authorized service center, become the property of DreamNet. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
DreamNet makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. DreamNet makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, DreamNet is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall DreamNet be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer parts. The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by DreamNet. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer parts. DreamNet shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized DreamNet representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, over-clocking, or other non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. DreamNet and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to DreamNet.
6. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-DreamNet software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
7. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
8. DreamNet makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-DreamNet) software.
9. Fourteen-Day Return Window does not include any software or opened / used batteries, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
10. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to DreamNet within fourteen (14) days of the receipt / invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. DreamNet will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for software or opened / used batteries. DreamNet maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
4. Quantity purchases of like items are not eligible for return.
5. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment. No refunds on any systems or items that have been custom built, designed or special ordered.
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Should you have any problems with your computer or parts, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact DreamNet Customer Service at (919) 435-0428.
2. If the computer must be repaired, please follow the instructions given by DreamNet technical support staff.
3. DreamNet will repair or replace your item (at DreamNet’s discretion) within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
4. Shipping costs and handling fees incurred from the products return for repair, under warranty or not, is the customers responsibility.
AFTER WARRANTY – POST WARRANTY REPAIR
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above. However, you are responsible for current labor ($99 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
DreamNet does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. DreamNet accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. DreamNet is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay DreamNet to install. DreamNet is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. DreamNet is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. DreamNet has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a DreamNet technician attempts to service the product. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment. DreamNet will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at DreamNet. Under no circumstances will DreamNet be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. DreamNet will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. DreamNet makes every effort to make sure all information is correct.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
DreamNet Computers is committed to providing each customer with the highest level of customer service. Thank you for shopping with us! We truly appreciate your business! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are happy to accept returns of all items that arrive defective. Returns for non-defective items are generally accepted if the item remains in the condition it was shipped. If the returned item received is missing parts or accessories, opened, used, damaged or materially different, you will be credited fully minus the cost of shipping and minus a 20%-50% restocking fee. For more information about our return policy please contact us before placing your order. No refunds on used music, video games, software, media or movies which includes all CD's and DVD's and all other electronic and digital media.
No returns, cancellations or refunds on specials or custom orders and builds. All non-defective returns and cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty on any "AS IS" items.
For our return policy on items purchased at our physical store location in Wake Forest NC, please ask a customer service representative at our location.
The in-store policies, terms and conditions supersede all other policies listed here.
If you have any questions about a specific policy for an item listed on an external marketplace or in our store, please contact us before placing your order.