DreamNet Computers (referred to hereafter as DreamNet) provides a 14-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number or repair ticket number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased or repaired. The order number/ repair ticket number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. DreamNet will offer no warranty service without this number.
DreamNet warrants this product or repair service and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year parts and labor from the original ship date for new items and 90 days parts and labor from the original ship date for used or refurbished items. During this period, DreamNet will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at DreamNet’s option, without charge to you. All original parts (parts installed by DreamNet at the original system build or repair) replaced by DreamNet or its authorized service center, become the property of DreamNet. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
DreamNet makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. DreamNet makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, DreamNet is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall DreamNet be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer parts. The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by DreamNet. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer parts. DreamNet shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized DreamNet representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, over-clocking, or other non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. DreamNet and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to DreamNet.
6. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-DreamNet software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
7. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
8. DreamNet makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-DreamNet) software.
9. Fourteen-day Return Window does not include any software or opened / used batteries, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
10. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to DreamNet within fourteen (14) days of the receipt / invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. DreamNet will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for software or opened / used batteries. DreamNet maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
4. Quantity purchases of like items are not eligible for return.
5. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment. No refunds on any systems or items that have been custom built, designed or special ordered.
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Should you have any problems with your computer or parts, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact DreamNet Customer Service at (919) 435-0428.
2. If the computer must be repaired, please follow the instructions given by DreamNet technical support staff.
3. DreamNet will repair or replace your item (at DreamNet’s discretion) within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
4. Shipping costs and handling fees incurred from the products return for repair, under warranty or not, is the customers responsibility.
AFTER WARRANTY – POST WARRANTY REPAIR
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above. However, you are responsible for current labor ($99 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
DreamNet does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. DreamNet accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. DreamNet is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay DreamNet to install. DreamNet is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. DreamNet is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. DreamNet has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a DreamNet technician attempts to service the product. No refunds, returns, exchanges or warranty, on any battery, software or software related item or issue or if security seal has been tampered with on any hardware part or equipment. DreamNet will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at DreamNet. Under no circumstances will DreamNet be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. DreamNet will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. DreamNet makes every effort to make sure all information is correct.